CITY NAME: Slislih~A, also spelled Slisli-A, Slislih-A, Slislih-Ah, Slisliah, and called Sahmai in some other parts of Glykense.
TYPE(S): Rainforest, jungle, coral sea
STATE MAMMAL: Locatum
STATE BIRD: Quinky
STATE FISH: Dask
STATE FLOWER: Jungle clowillk
• Many of Slislih-A's animal and plant species are endemic.
• Slislih-A's coral reefs contain more coral species than any other coral reef in the world.
• Slislih-A means "kingdom of beauty" in the native language (Slislih-Aan).
• The niche of humans is filled by creatures known as Plumdikes.
Slislih~A, also spelled Slisli-A and Slislih-Ah, is a city in the county of Blimblopla, Sincense. It is home to jungles, coral seas, and many unusual wildlife, such as the unique starfishfly and the heigh-ho.
- Starfishfly: a mix between a starfish and a housefly. It eats leaves off the heigh-ho tree.
- Slislih~Aan foliagefish: a small tetra-like fish that lives in trees. Its mouth is similar in shape/size to the mouth of the sarcastic fringehead fish.
- Wil-poppum: this small squid species makes the finest calamari in all of Slislih~A. It eats dead leaves that fall to the water.
- Quinky: a bird with teeth and three large googly eyes. Originally evolved in Virginia, USA. Eats small fish such as daski.
- Dask: small kuhli loach-like fish with prominent silver scales and whiskers longer than the body itself.
- Locatum: main predator. A giant tapir-centipede crossbreed.